Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our associates—connected by our global delivery network—are committed to using their strategic insight, technology expertise and deep industry and business process experience to help clients harness the forces shaping the future of work.
We deliver a distinctly superior experience to our clients in Hong Kong by nurturing strong relationships, continuing our investments in industry-leading processes and building strong local teams and capabilities. Our clients continually benefit from our award-winning client-first culture, whether on-site or through our nearby development center.
We are gratified that our passion for building stronger businesses is consistently recognized by independent sources and customers. Recent accolades include:
• 195 in Fortune 500 (May 2018)
• Newsweek’s Top 100 Green Companies in the U.S. (June 2016)
• Ranked #529 in Forbes Global 2000 (May 2016)
• Named Among the Forbes’ America’s Best Management Consulting Firms (May 2016)
• Named Among the Forbes’ 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies (April 2016)
• Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies (February 2016)
• Named Among the Forbes’ World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2015 (August 2015)
• FT Global 500 (June 2015)
高知特 (Cognizant)是全球領先的專業服務公司之一，致力於在數位時代協助客戶轉變業務，運營和技術模式。我們獨特的諮詢方法根植於行業專業知識，說明客戶設計、建立和運營更具創新和高效的企業。 我們的員工借助於公司遍佈全球的交付網路，利用他們的戰略洞察力、技術專長以及深厚的行業和業務流程經驗，致力於說明客戶塑造決勝未來工作的力量。
高知特 - 被行業一致認可的領導者
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major industries.
Our employees are central to Cognizant's exceptional client service and industry-leading growth.
• We consistently earns high scores in our annual independently-conducted employee satisfaction surveys and staff attrition is extremely low. Our talent base has expanded to serve the increasingly complex needs of a growing number of clients.
• Our domain expertise in key vertical industries runs deep and wide. We leverage a wide array of solution accelerators, frameworks and agile development methodologies spanning the entire technology stack to efficiently meet your business needs.
• We are committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce, including the number of women in management and senior leadership roles globally, via our Women Empowered program.
• We are passionate about providing associates with opportunities to build valuable capabilities and successful careers. Cognizant Academy, career development tracks and other training and education programs empower our staff to reach their full potential.
Work is changing due to automation and AI, but it’s not going away. Based on the major macroeconomic, political, demographic, societal, cultural, business and technology trends observable today, we propose 21 new jobs that will emerge over the next 10 years and will become cornerstones of the future of work.
Please click here to download the whitepapaer.
“Anything that can be automated will be automated,” says Benjamin Pring. “Over the next 20-30 years, a lot of the work people do today is going to be automated away. At the same time, this isn’t going to develop quite as quickly as some of the proponents and evangelists think it is.” Excerpts:
“We think AI is the next productivity and price points that company’s need to reach. Ultimately, at the end of the day, AI is just the next-generation productivity tool and people need to learn how to leverage that in whatever work they do, and if they can do that, then it’s a good news story.
Please click here to see more.