Our client is an enterprise which specialized in providing high-quality operation and maintenance technology services. So far they are responsible for a number of lottery, games and other entertainment platforms. They are now looking for the candidate who consider himself a competent System Operator.
中級系統操作員 Senior System Operator
1. Monitor system alerts on the daily basis;
2. Coordinate with the internal / external clients for their request of
updating system in a timely manner;
3. Maintain a good quality of system operation by monitoring error and stoppage
messages, observing peripheral equipment, entering commands to correct errors
and stoppages, reloading paper, making adjustments in process and notifying
supervisor for additional resources;
4. Document problems and actions on the production logs;
5. Troubleshoot and resolve problems of users by answering their questions and
6. Keep a good operation of equipment by conducting preventive maintenance
requirement and tests;
7. Provide satisfactory customer service and protect confidential information of
clients during operation;
2. 維護客戶系統數據正常, 糾正, 更新, 處理系統錯誤;
5. 系統測試和維護, 保持系統運行良好;
6. 提供給客戶良好系統服務, 和保障客戶機密信息;
1. Higher diploma or above in Computer Science, Information System or Related
2. 3-5 years relevant working experience in IT related industries;
3. Well knowledge in Windows and Linux system
4. Good communication in both Cantonese and English
5. Available on shift duties
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior System Operator.
3. 擁有對Window, Linux系統深入知識;
4. 良好中文, 英文溝通能力
Location: Kwun Tong
Salary: $30000 - 40000 (depending on experience)
薪酬 : $30000 - 40000 (視乎經驗)
Welfare: 5-days work, Shift allowance, Bank Holiday, Medical, Excellent career prospects Etc.
福利: 每週五天工作, 輪班津貼, 銀行假期, 醫療保險, 良好晉升機會等
|Job ref no.||CT3120222-01#0003|
Hong Kong BangMang Co., Ltd. is a human resources Company – which included Outsourcing, Recruitment, Personnel Management Services and Visa processing. We can advise on best practice team structure and on finding talent that would be aligned to your organizational goals, as well as providing interview and career advice to candidates.