• Provide good customer services and willing to connect with others
• Deliver quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers
• Maintain a clean and comfortable store environment
• DSE graduate or above
• Able to read basic English
• Working hour: 7:30am - 11:30am / 8:00am - 12:00nn
• 2 – 4 weekday working days per week
• Hourly Rate: $60
• Working Location: Central/ Admiralty/ Wanchai/ Western/ Eastern District (Designated Store)
• 工作時間: 7:30am - 11:30am / 8:00am - 12:00nn
• 工作地點: 中環/金鐘/灣仔/銅鑼灣/中西/東區(指定店舖)
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Department.
|Job ref no.||CT3114895-01#0580|
Opportunity to be more than an employee
Starbucks Coffee Hong Kong opened its first coffee house at Exchange Square, Central in 2000. We value our employees as “Partners" and we as a team contribute to the great success and continual growth of our business. Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one cup, and one neighborhood at a time.
In Starbucks, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of our partners can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. If you’re looking for another working experience with a challenging role, you may find yourself a career in Starbucks. It’s not just a job; it’s our passion that inspires your life.