- To handle enquiries from shoppers / tourists about the shopping mall
- To offer assistance / services to shoppers as needed in a helpful manner
- Shift duty is required
- Passionate in retail and hospitality work
- Pleasant, proactive and customer-oriented with good manners
- Diploma or above preferably in Hospitality / Travel / Business-related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years of experience in customer service, hospitality or sales industry
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English, Putonghua
- Fresh university graduates with some part-time experience in customer service field will also be considered
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Service Ambassador
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format via [CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Location: TST or CWB
Working hours: : 9am-11pm (on shift, 8-9 hours per day)
Benefits: Bank Holiday, Discretionary bonus, 12 days Annual Leave, medical benefits, one-the-job training, training subsidy, career development
|Job ref no.||CT3118712-01#0056|
Allegro (HK) Ltd.
Allegro (HK) Ltd. was established in 2005, and we have been striving to provide our customers the best marketing strategies which includes human resources, marketing management, promotion and sales services. We have expanded our business in China and overseas. We aim to provide innovative and professional marketing strategies, manpower management and publicity programs for the customers all around the world.We provides different types of human resources services and we have a professional team to provide you with one-stop marketing and promotional services, so you can go beyond time constraints.