店 舖 (樂 器) 專 員 Retail Sales Specialist
- Passionate about music
- As an Expert, introduce customers our classy instruments including grand piano
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store
- Have strong people skills, approachable and empathetic, ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences
- Ability to practically demonstrate instruments is absolutely an advantage
- Competitive salary package plus attractive sales incentive
- For less working experience or qualification, we will consider as a sales trainee
We offer a comprehensive package to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||CT3115438-01#0013|
Pop, rock, jazz, heavy metal, classical, country, opera, folk, hip-hop, ethnic, funk, R&B, dance, - there is a wealth of music styles, but no matter which genre, all music is a natural form of expression reflecting our passions and our dreams.
We, at Tom Lee Music, believe that in a world where time flies and pressure is inherent, music is a natural stress reliever. It refreshes the soul and nourishes the well-being. Music is for everyone.
Tom Lee Music is dedicated to bringing the benefits of music to the community. This was our purpose when the company was established in 1953, and is our commitment as we move into the future. Tom Lee Music began with its first retail shop in Hong Kong, and today we have outlets across the territory, in the People's Republic of China, and in Canada.
Located at Cameron Lane, Tsimshatsui in Hong Kong, Tom Lee Music Main Showroom is the largest musical instrument store in South East Asia, with the widest range of products as well as the most comprehensive services to support the music industry. In fact, nobody puts more into music.