- Provide customer services for parents and students;
- Responsible for student recruitment;
- Manage students’ and parents’ expectations throughout application process;
- Establish and maintain the long-term customer relationship with parents;
- Monitor the budget to ensure cost effectiveness and maintain the sustainable growth of student numbers;
- Response proactively to current market situation, review and refine business development plans;
- Implement marketing & courses promotion activities, incl. parents’ seminars and festival kids’ workshops;
- Follow up opportunities proactively and convert prospects to clients (parents of young children);
- Keep the campus clean, tidy and customer-friendly most of the time;
- Work closely with the teachers in different campus.
- Degree or above;
- Min. 5 year experience in customer service, business development or education industry;
- Good communication and collaborative skills to partner with other development team members and teachers;
- Familiar with the local kindergarten and primary education curriculum would be advantage;
- Love children, passionate, organized, highly self-motivated, service & resulted oriented, flexible and mature;
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Less experiences will be considered as Officer .
Work location: Tsim Sha Tsui, Causeway Bay or Cyberport
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.