FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
2021 Digital Graduate Programme – Hong Kong Local Office
This is an 18-month rotational programme comprised of three 6-month rotations across different functions starting from July 2021.You’ll be working in a range of fields, applying your skills and expertise to a variety of projects. When you can demonstrate you have what it takes, you may have the opportunity to spend your second or third rotation in one of our other businesses across Asia. Following the 18 months, you’ll have the opportunity to progress to an ongoing role. This opportunity will be based on your interests as well as the needs of our business.
What You Can Expect From Us
Your career is exactly that: yours. So as you progress, you can guide us on the direction you’re hoping to take, and we’ll do our best to get you there. In the process, we’ll give you on-the-job training, exposure to exciting new projects, and access to some of the best minds in the business. You’ll also be working in one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in Asia.
An Idea Of Your Working Day
Things move fast round here. These are just some of the ways in which you’ll spend your time.
- Participating in the development of ideas and strategies for new digital initiatives
- Identifying market opportunities through research and SWOT analysis
- Managing some of our greenfield digital projects
- Collaborating with stakeholders on how to improve our tech and maximize our efficiency
- Jumping in on ad hoc duties and responsibilities when they arise
What We Look From You
We need high-calibre, skilled professionals to become our future leaders. So, we’re looking for freethinkers with a start-up mindset and a creative approach to tech.Because smart tech leads to a better customer experience. And in the end, that’s why we do what we do.
The following are just some of the qualities that define our people. The question is: do any of them sound like you?
- You are fluent in Cantonese & English (written and spoken).
- You have exposure and skills working with innovative technology and within a digital environment.
- You have some of your best ideas in uncertain or ambiguous situations.
- You thrive in a feedback environment (it’s how we all grow and learn).
- You have a passion for digital that extends beyond the classroom.
- You are an early adopter, with a constant eye on new trends as they are happening.
- You are a natural collaborator. Support your team, not afraid to ask for help, or a second pair of eyes.
The experience and background we are looking for:
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Preferably, you have a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. But if you don’t, then show us your interest in this area through previous internships or work experience
- Relevant work experience is also highly desirable
- ‘Cloud-First’ and ‘Data-Driven’ mentality
- Digital partnership ecosystems
- Data analytics
- Application development
- Digital UI/UX design
- Blockchain and AI /machine learning
Put Your Idea Into Action
Submit your application online by clicking “Apply” now. Please state your GPA in the CV for reference.
The application deadline is on 21 March 2021. Let’s work together to change the way people feel about insurance!
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process. We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.