Chong Hing Bank’s Graduate Trainee (GT) Programme is one of our important initiatives to nurture young talents to be future leaders/professionals.
During the 18-month programme, we will provide you with diversified learning and development opportunities comprising classroom training, on-the-job training, coaching, structured job rotations which enable you to grow and develop a promising career in the Bank.
We also encourage and offer support to you to pursue relevant professional qualifications.
Career Development in Professional Streams
We offer development opportunities in the following career streams:
- Corporate Banking (Ref: GTP- JDIV)
- Personal Banking (Ref: GTP- PBNK)
- Information Technology (Ref: GTP- IDIV)
- Finance & Capital Management (Ref: GTP- FDIV)
- Operations (Ref: GTP- COO)
Our training and development programme will be tailored to equip you with relevant knowledge and skills to continue your career journey after the programme.
We are looking for high calibre individuals who meet the following requirements:
- 2020-2021 university graduates in related disciplines
- 0-2 years’ work experience
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is required
- Passionate, self-motivated and a team player
- Analytical with good communication and presentation skills