Assist his/her supervisors to implement and maintain the corporate Occupational Health and Safety Management System, as follows:-
- Monitor the site operations and make sure they are in compliance with local health & safety regulations.
- Provide safety training, carry out inspection, conduct accident investigation & prepare analysis reports.
- Support internal and external system audits to maintain OHSAS18001 certification.
- Facilitate a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and workers.
- Degree in Safety/ Health/ Environmental/ Engineering/ Construction/ Science related subjects.
- University students studying other disciplines are also welcomed.
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.