● Opportunity to work in fast-growing start-up with over USD$50m in funding
● Leading global health technology company
● Help manage project planning and operations
Make a difference to the community! Let's fight COVID-19 together for Hong Kong and make Hong Kong safe again.
Prenetics, global genetics and digital health company is seeking #Covid Fighters" operations/ project talents to join our team to fight the virus!
Prenetics has been appointed by the Hong Kong government as the only Hong Kong company to provide mass community testing for 200,000 restaurant staff across 16k restaurants. Due to this, Prenetics needs to hire a lot of talent to scale our operations.Please note that all safety guidelines and protocols will be met to ensure safety for everyone.
This is a unique opportunity to make a difference to the community and to play a role to fight COVID-19 here in Hong Kong. The faster we identify, the faster we can stop the virus chain!
As a Strategy & Operations Analyst, you need to demonstrate ability to interpret data and convert between format/perspective/views. Good communication (written and oral) and organizational so as to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders. You are challenged to think smarter, faster, and more efficiently to help build better operations solutions for different client projects.
● As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
● Be a “change advocate” – welcoming change and leaving it by actively looking for ways to improve the PMs lives and putting forth new ideas.
● Project Planning and execution
○ Assisted PM in ensuring that all project plans and functional plans are completed by required timeframe.
○ Assist PM in identifying and assessing cross functional risks, documentation of risks and ongoing review.
○ Proactively identify specific project performance related to timelines.
○ Provide assistance in general administrative activities and ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor (Including out-door project activities)
● University graduate with 1-2 years of relevant work experience
● Fresh graduate will also be considered
● Detail-minded with passion, patience and caring attitude in result-oriented service manner
● Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
● Pleasant personality and well mannered
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Well-organized, punctual, polite and strong sense of responsibility
● Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
● Basic Salary: HKD18,000+
● 3-month contract (superstar will be offered permanent contract after 3 months!)
Our Core Values
Customer Happiness : We need to do everything we can to make our customers happy. Often times, these are the little things that goes unnoticed which makes big differences.
Be Open and Transparent : The more open we are with our business, the more we can earn trust and credibility. This is true here at Prenetics as well, you can be rest assured that senior management is to be very open and transparent.
Adapt To & Embrace & Drive CHANGE : Change may sometimes be unsetting, especially if it is unwanted or unexpected, yet, it is the only constant, where we must evolve as our customers expect more and as our competitive landscape becomes more demanding.
Walk the Talk : If you say you will do something, you better make sure you complete your task by the date it needs to get completed. No BS here, no excuses and everyone has a responsibility to do their part.
TEAMWORK : The best leaders are the ones that listen and at Prenetics here, our management understands from and crafts by listening to our team members to enable them to do their best.\
Be PROACTIVE : Being proactive is taking initiative in a situation. Being the first to step up and say, hey “i can do this”. Being proactive is becoming the emergent leader in a group. Proactive people are positive thinkers.
Be Passionate & Determined : Passion. Period. Sure we can do a job---anyone or any organization can just get the job done. But to get the job done exceptionally well? That takes passion.
Be Humble : Arrogance is self-destructive in the long run and though we take pride in our roles and results, we at Prenetics here, always live by that “we are only as good as our last month”.
Move Fast : Moving fast is one of a startup's greatest abilities. If you believe in something, get on it and get it done. Don't over think it, and just move.
Do Epic Shit : Building great and big things means taking risks. This can be often times scary and prevents companies from doing the big things they should be. However, in our world where things are moving so fast, we are guaranteed to fail if we don't take risks.
|Job ref no.||CT3126524-01#7372|
Prenetics is the #1 Hottest Startup in Hong Kong 2017 (HK Magazine) and #1 Health and Wellness Startup in Asia (Techinasia). We combine DNA technology along with digital mobile solutions to create real lasting preventive health solutions to individuals across Asia.