- Serve as a key post-sales point of contact and be responsible for overall client adoption and escalation management
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality setup and deliverables that meet client’s requests throughout the time
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and answer clients' enquiries
- Understand clients' needs and provide internal feedback on service improvement
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
- Diploma or above in Media, Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year's experience in customer success, account servicing, account management or related field
- Excellent telephone manners and mature communication skills
- Experience in handling corporate clients is a strong advantage
- Passionate in latest technology, big data and artificial intelligence
- Strong sense of social media, news information and current affairs
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-minded and a good team player
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 3:30pm
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to us by clicking " Apply Now ". Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.