- Formulate and implement marketing and promotion functions, such as conference, social events, and collaterals development, budgeting, and other related job assignments;
- Provide support various functional meetings of the Institute;
- Assist in membership recruitment and retention program;
- Formulate marketing activities for education segment to promote the industry;
- Handle ad hoc tasks as per assigned by the management.
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent;
- 1 or 2 years experience in marketing, event management, promotion and budgeting;
- Good command skills in written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an added advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with experience in using Adobe software preferred;
- Self-initiative, responsible, active, ambitious, detail-minded and strong marketing as well as business sense with good time management;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required and all tasks as directed in a timely manner;
- Willing to work in irregular hours in case of events;
- Experience in digital marketing is definitely an added advantage.
We offer 5-day work week with a competitive and comprehensive package including performance bonus, medical insurance, etc. to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, job portfolios, present and expected salary and the date of availability.
About IPP, please visit www.ipp.org.hk.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.