Our Regulatory and Compliance Services (RCS) ensure our clients to meet both their local and global regulatory needs and provide customized support to keep our clients informed of the evolving regulatory requirements impacting their business. Our team based in Hong Kong provides top quality services to our clients, specifically on-boarding process and provision of FATCA/CRS services across different jurisdictions. As part of an experienced and dynamic team, your key responsibilities are -
- Perform AML/CTF and follow up with investor on required KYC documents including FATCA/CRS related forms/information
- Prepare investor KYC pack and update the checklist/system
- Perform FATCA/CRS Indicia and documentation review and carry out the validation and reasonableness check
- Assist to prepare FATCA/AEOI files and arrange respective reporting before regulatory deadline
- Ensure effective communication with clients and investors on KYC related matters
- Escalate issues/potential issues to the Line Manager on a timely manner
- Ensure strict compliance with Intertrust internal procedures and guidelines as well as the regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 1 years of experience in client onboarding and investor services
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Officer, Regulatory Compliance Services
- Understanding of Know Your Customer ("KYC") or with Transfer Agency background is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Excel skills
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with conversational Mandarin
- Independent, multi-tasking, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas – finance and accounting, legal and corporate secretarial, trust, compliance and more. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service. We run a strong CSR programme, empowering our people to strengthen their connection with our communities and provide opportunities to contribute to environmental sustainability. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 2901 2182 for more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.