- Conduct compliance checking and reviews, risk assessments and control testing and follow up the remediation with business units;
- Liaising with head office, regulators and law enforcement agencies on all compliance related matters;
- Provide advice and support to business units and other departments on compliance and regulatory issues (e.g. AMLO, PDPO, OTC derivatives, Code of Conduct etc);
- Coordinate and provide regulatory development and updates on compliance related matters to senior management and business units on timely basis;
- Assist in handling enquiries and request from regulatory authorities and external auditors;
- Performing transactions monitoring systems assessment/review, and conducting pre-transactions and post-transactions investigations on any suspicious transactions identified or reported;
- Perform compliance related projects assigned.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related discipline(s);
- Minimum 4 years of compliance experience in financial institutions and/or regulatory bodies, with exposure to corporate banking environment an advantage;
- Good knowledge of rules, regulations and statutory requirements from Hong Kong Monetary Authority, well versed with AMLO and other AML regulatory requirements an advantage;
- Familiar with banking operations;
- Self-motivated, independent and pleasant personality with good communication, analytical and presentation skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.