- Handle incoming calls and transfer calls or messages to appropriate parties
- Greet guests in professional manner
- Arrange courier services, incoming and outgoing mails
- Manage conference rooms booking schedule
- Liaise with vendors for maintenance service
- Assist in office administration work
- DSE graduate or above
- At least 3 years relevant working experience preferably gained from sizable companies
- Good command of spoken English and Putonghua is a must
- PC skills in MS O ffice and Chinese word processing
- Proficient telephone manner and service-oriented
- Strong sense of responsibility and detail-minded
- Immediate available will be an advantage
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, fringe benefits and stable working environment to the right candidate. For any interested parties, please click “Apply Now” button to send full resume with present and expected salary package and availability to the Group Human Resources Department.
(All personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.