Event Elite, a leading marketing agency established since 2000.
We provides quality one-stop marketing solutions from event management, online marketing solutions, segment marketing strategy planning to AV service solution and production to global brands.
Our service covers a wide range of clients including FMCG, Beauty, IT, AV and Real Estate Property Developer.
For interest parties, please refer to our website for more details.
We cordially invite high caliber to join our team as Retail Project Executive, who is responsible to leading operations and account servicing for retail customer.
- Responsible for job advertisement posting, screen candidates, coordinate interviews until on boarding and orientation
- To proactively review and seek feedback from front-line staff and involved teams to facilitate improvement on training programs
- To carry out ongoing front end guideline for promoter team from development, execution to evaluation
- To support and coordinate any in-store VM and POSM arrangement
- To take initiates to engage with appropriate internal & external consultants to drive for front line operation quality
- To supervise operation assistants / promoters and generate related daily, weekly & monthly report
- To ensure accurate payments, guarantee timely and accurate disbursements and salary payments to employees
- To ensure accurate employee payments and full statutory payment compliance
- Higher diploma graduated or above
- Strong retail / HR management / VM experience and rich knowledge in retail sales operation
- Able to identify operation deficiency and upkeep shop control quality
- Able to recommend solution for retail & HR management to improve operations & control
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skill
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Had past working experience in Retail Field will be an advantage
- Innovative, result-oriented, self-motivated & committed towards assigned achievement
- Good knowledge of computer ( MS Office , MS Excel)
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Outdoor working is necessary
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualification. Benefits including MPF, Medical Benefit, Annual Leave, Annual Bonus will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested parties please email your resume with availability, present and expected salary to submit your application: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)
|Job ref no.||CT3131930-01#0158|