Talent Nexus is a professional and fast-growing recruitment company. We have a comprehensive database of talented and qualified candidates. We help candidates and companies to make their best choices by our committed and effective recruitment strategies and services.
- Provide full-range of company secretarial services to the Group for compliance with the relevant Listing Rules, the Securities and Futures Ordinance and the Companies Ordinance
- Assist in preparation of annual/interim/quarterly reports, announcements, circulars, directors’ report and translations of these documents
- Organize meetings and draft notices, agendas, minutes and associated documentation for board meetings, committee meetings and shareholders meetings
- Prepare full set of corporate documents and maintain proper statutory records
- Prepare filings to the Stock Exchange, the SFC and Companies Registry
- Participate in ad hoc projects
- ICSA / HKICS qualified/student member will also be considered
- At least 2-5 years relevant experience with sizable listed companies
- Well versed with the Listing Rules, the Companies Ordinance, and the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Proficient in written and spoken Mandarin, English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send your resume in details by clicking Apply Now immediately.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.