• Greet and meet customers with polite attitudes at all times
• Ensure that the shop is well-managed and store front is presentable
• Achieve and exceed beyond target sales
• Able to promote company products resolve all customer queries
• Previous experience in the retail industry
• Proficient in Chinese, English and Mandarin
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with customers
• Friendly personality and unafraid to approach customers
• Great salary package
• 8 rest days per month
• 17 days public holiday
• Birthday leave available
• Great retail experience for future career path
• Staff discount available
• Medical and Dental benefit (family members included)
If interested, please click ’Apply Now’ button or Whatsapp 90174128 contact 3705 7821 (Miss Tiffany Ng) directly.
|Job ref no.||CT3117605-01#0138|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Information & Telecommunication sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.