• Support day-to-day accounting operation such as data input and filing
• Responsible for daily accounting duties of accounts receivable or accounts payable
• Handle daily bank transactions and ad hoc expenses payments
• Assist on monthly financial statements / accounting reports
• Check and validate bills and related business supporting document
• Handle all credit control related matters and process in line with the company credit policy
• Report to Department Head and perform ad-hoc assignment as required
• Diploma or above in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
• 1 year relevant experience in accounting field
• Proven track record in sizable firm / MNC / Prof firm will be an advantage
• Hands-on experience with accounting software and MS Office applications
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Team player, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
• Immediate available preferred
* Recent graduates with relevant experience will also be considered.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Account Assistant.
We have been accredited by:
We offer a competitive remuneration package, 5-day working week and medical insurance. Applicants should e-mail their resume with contact telephone number, current and expected salary to the HR & Admin Department.
Address: 31/F, 148 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong
|Job ref no.||CT3114815-01#0011|
|Require to Travel||
JOIN US FOR A CHALLENGING CAREER
Boardroom Corporate Services (HK) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Boardroom Limited, one of Asia's leading providers of outsourced business solutions including accounting and payroll, corporate secretarial, and share registration services, serving over 5,500 public-listed and privately owned companies. Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the Singapore Exchange, Boardroom Limited has established a presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China and Australia.
We are rapidly expanding our practice in Hong Kong to serve both listed clients and non-listed multi-national companies. To strengthen our service teams, we invite applications for the following positions: