Join Asia's largest e-commerce precious metals retailer with a promising career path. LPM has grown substantially in the past few years. After bringing the accounting function in house, we require assistance for our Accountant to handle the full set of accounts as well as provide management and the US-based parent company with improved reporting and analytical capabilities.
Essential Functions, Duties & Accountabilities
The Senior Account Clerk / Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Handling customer settlement, processing bills and payment transactions
- Perform daily accounting functions including Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Perform data entry and keep good filing of the billing documents
- Assists for month-end closing, reporting and bank reconciliation
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred
Experience and Skills
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 2 years of Accounting/Finance related experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of organization and time management skills.
- Flexible, adaptable, detail-oriented and self-motivated. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Immediate availability is preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency in Quick Books Enterprise would be beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table etc)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.