Working location: Lai Chi Kok
Working time: 5-5.5 days (Alter Sat) 9-6pm/9-1pm
• Form 5 or above with LCC Intermediate level or diploma in Accounting
• Proficient in PC skills of Ms word, Excel, and analytical skills
• With relevant accounting experience is preferred but not a must;
• Handling Accounts receivable & payable, data input, prepare invoice, debit note, credit note, statement and filing
• Good interpersonal & communication skills (Cantonese, English & Mandarin)
• Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
• Immediate available or short notice period is highly desirable
All interested parties, please send your CV in a MS WORD format via [CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] ; Attn: Ms Lui.
All information collected will be kept in strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3112884-01#0248|
Allegro (HK) Ltd.
Allegro (HK) Ltd. was established in 2005, and we have been striving to provide our customers the best marketing strategies which includes human resources, marketing management, promotion and sales services. We have expanded our business in China and overseas. We aim to provide innovative and professional marketing strategies, manpower management and publicity programs for the customers all around the world.We provides different types of human resources services and we have a professional team to provide you with one-stop marketing and promotional services, so you can go beyond time constraints.