- Perform daily routines;
- Accounting data entry, staff reimbursement and payments;
- Handle accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash flow;
- Prepare bank reconciliation and fixed asset register;
- Assist Accounting Manager in financial report and analysis;
- Assist month end closing;
- Assist Supervisors in other ad-hoc task assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline;
- 1-2 years accounting/treasury experience preferred;
- Responsible, good professionalism, communication skills and strong team spirit;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Good command in Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Graduates are welcome.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9980|
Tian Li is a well-established international trading company with almost 30 years. A China enterprise, we are wholly-owned subsidiary of China Tobacco International Inc. in Hong Kong which approved by the Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation.
We are now seeking high caliber candidate to join our company for the need of business development.