• Handle petty cash
• Update and check shop’s daily activities
• Check supplier’s invoice and arrange supplier’s payment
• Perform bookkeeping, bank reconciliation and filing
• Assist in preparing month-end closing and accounting reports
• Perform other ad hoc assignments as required
• Diploma in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with at least 1 years solid experience
• Good computer knowledge in using MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good command of English and Mandarin
• Well-organized, analytical, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
• Immediate available is a definite advantage
Interested parties please email your resume to us by clicking “Apply Now" for consideration.
All the personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.