• Perform full set of accounts
• Perform routine accounting such as data entry and invoicing
• Maintain proper documentation of financial records and reports
• Assist in month end/year end closing
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
• 1-2 years relevant working experience
• Proficient in using MS Office, e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
• Experience in Accounting software Peachtree is preferable
• Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer competitive remuneration packages, 5-day work week, generous fringe benefits (including discretionary bonus, birthday leave, shift allowance, meal and travel allowance, etc.) and career advancement opportunities to the right candidates. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to HR & Admin department by email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117904-01#0022|
A.Plus Financial Press Limited (a subsidiary of A.Plus Group Holdings Limited, a company listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code: 1841)) is one of the well-established and leading financial printing service provider in Hong Kong mainly providing typesetting, design, translation, printing and distribution services in relation to financial reports, announcements, shareholder circulars, debt offering circulars, IPO prospectuses and fund documents.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to join our successful team: