Role context and overview
As an Account Director, you will be a key player in an established team that manages a range of diverse, high profile accounts. You will be responsible for the account management of one or more clients, helping them understand how digital can help create competitive advantage for the business. Specifically you will take responsibility for client satisfaction, quality of service and making sure that all the work we do for our clients is delivered on time and on budget.
1. Own the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way
2. Ensure that all the work we deliver is of high quality and on time/to budget.
3. Build effective client relationships in which you become their trusted advisor, in turn helping us to do great work together
4. Understand the dynamics of your client’s business, so that we can identify ways in which digital can help them meet their objectives
5. Stay on top of what your client’s competitors are doing and share insights with the client/agency teams
6. Own your projects from concept to end of project review – including collating results, writing case studies and sharing learning’s with client/agency teams
7. Take responsibility for commercial management of your account(s), including accurate forecasting on a weekly basis and management of WIP and invoicing
8. Work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams. Actively contribute to the Client Services & portfolio teams, participating in regular meetings & training
9. Grow & develop your client relationships, including creation of an annual business development plan with your manager
10. Continue building your knowledge of the digital marketing & technology sector, including attending agency training sessions
Qualifications and Experience:
• 7+ years of experience in account management in a digital agency environment
• Experience in creating & managing a variety of digital activity, from communications campaigns to platform development projects including web, mobile apps and WeChat
• Familiar with China digital and technology trends
• Experience in writing strategic proposals in answer to client briefs & proactively
• Appreciation of data and how insight can be used to help drive our clients’ businesses
• Ability to take on commercial management of an account, from forecasting to invoicing
• Knowledge in luxury, telecommunication and finance categories would be an advantage
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good presentation skills
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now
All information collected will be solely used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#5388|
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified—with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals.