- Liaison with customers & preparation of proposals, presentations, quotations and tenders
- Communicate and co-ordinate shipments and logistics projects with operations, overseas offices and agents
- Support Sales Manager and Team to approach new customers and follow up house accounts
- Logistics and supply chain solution design and development
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- College graduate or above
- Relevant experience in logistics industry is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English / Cantonese / Mandarin
- Self-confident, initiative, aggressive and good communications skill
- Good in MS Office applications
- Medical / Hospitalization Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Bank Holidays
- Double Pay
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowance
- Performance Bonus
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary and position applied by clicking " Apply Now ".
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.