- To provide professional insurance advice and day to day service on accounts and new enquiries in accordance with Lockton’s Global Service Standards Guide, Policies and Standards of Service Manual and internal control/ compliance procedures.
- To engage Insurers to grow strong relationships and negotiate favorable terms to the benefit of our clients
- To work with Lockton’s overseas offices and Lockton Global partner to complete the renewals and manage the changes, and manage accurate documentation of the placements on file for record.
- To achieve business growth through penetration from existing client portfolio, cross selling to other departments and client referrals, and to provide support to the company and / or other Lockton offices on new business development projects as required.
- To monitor premium payment and credit control from clients and overseas offices / partners.
- To support the claims department on major and problematic claims, and facilitate the communication with the clients, the insurers and the overseas offices if appropriate.
- To assist in the billing and document issuance / file management.
- To take on duties as assigned by his supervising manager and the company
- Tertiary education with minimum 1 year’s experience, preferable in Directors & Officers Liability Insurance or Professional Indemnity at a broking firm or an insurance company
- Experience in dealing with clients, in person, on the phone and through email communication
- Good organization skills, presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Handle multiple tasks and good job prioritization
- A good and advocate team player
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential, good at Mandarin is preferable
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge in Chinese Word Processing will be an advantage
Visit us on global.lockton.com
We offer competitive salary and benefits package with great opportunity for career development to the successful candidate. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now" (please put position applied on subject line).
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence, will be used solely for recruitment purposes and strictly in accordance with the Lockton's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Lockton will retain all applications no longer than 12 months of which will be destroyed thereafter.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.