This Account Coordinator position sits within our Financial Services Advisory team. We are embarking on a period of additional strategic investment and expansion into the management of a number of key client accounts for the KPMG firm, and seek a high-caliber project manager who can play an integral role in supporting this activity. The objective of this role is to assist the ASPAC Project Management Office for a global top tier banking client. You will be playing a central role in helping coordinate all activities for this client account, and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support. The role provides an excellent career development opportunity for the right candidate.
- The Account Coordinator position is a role based in Hong Kong working on an ongoing, high profile and internal project, which is core to the strategy of KPMG globally
- The role will report to the Project Manager and ASPAC Lead Partner for this client, and be responsible for the ongoing management of a range of other senior stakeholders across the firm.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of a high volume of team/client communications
- Maintain and track key account documents
- Manage document access to ensure information flows efficiently and effectively across the wider project team.
- Preparation and coordination of project meetings, including the tracking, reporting and resolution of all project actions
- Assist with coordination of global visits, client events and other marketing activities
- Bring new ideas and methods to the project and liaise with other team members to ensure that best practice is shared
- Other tasks as required
- Essential to this role is the ability to prioritise and keep multiple projects streams running concurrently
- University graduate with 1-5 years’ experience
- Superior organizational skills, detail-conscious, pro-active, hard-working, and resilient
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take on and effectively manage multiple business-critical activities and tasks
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills, with flexibility to adapt to different working styles of senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, through adopting techniques and frameworks to create structure where it doesn't exist
- Experience in a professional services organization an advantage
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and MS office suite is essential
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Fluency in English is essential for this role, Cantonese preferred
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||129525BR (CT3111789-01#0177)|
KPMG China operates in 18 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.