Roles and responsibilities:
- responsible for day to day project administration in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist in preparing and coordinating meetings and related materials
- develops a thorough understanding of the brands and apply the knowledge to meet/ exceed client’s expectation
- develops a sense of ownership and passion for all creative work
- Maintain current business accounts and develop good relationships with new client
- Co-ordinate with creative and production department to ensure timely delivery of projects and assurance of customer satisfaction and schedule are met.
- 5 days work
- On the job training
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Casual attire
For interested parties, please email full resume with proven portfolio and expected salary to us through "Apply Now" button.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3128012-01#3257|
We are Unlimited Limited, a fast growing digital advertising agency.
Our Vision is to create a dynamic powerhouse answering creative needs in a holistic approach. We are blooming with creative and ambitious talents whom gained experiences from different 4As agencies and working with brands such as: K11, New World Development, la prairie, HKDI, BLACKROCK, yahoo!, GATSBY, Hong Kong Tramways etc. Please visit us at http://www.ultd.com.hk