Our Client, a global corporation providing worldwide delivery services around the world is now seeking for an account executive which perform sales and also provide customer services to client, to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Assist in Company new business development, including to perform marketing research and perform cold/ warm calls.
- Contact new and existing clients to promote and explain the company services and products.
- Instruct clients how to use company tools and services.
For Senior Account Executive, the additional duties as following:
- Coach and guide new team member on sales processes and standards.
- Support sales trainers, as necessary.
- Assume lead role for projects as assigned by management.
- Diploma or equivalent.
- Related experience in telephone/ B2B sales/ business development is a plus.
- 2 years or above in telephone sales experience is required for Senior.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese
To apply for this position, please simply click on the Apply Now bottom. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice. To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk.
|Job ref no.||TS-19357 (CT3120039-01#0240)|
|Require to Travel||
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce—while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Employment Agency Licence No. 59857