Key Duties :
- Manage daily client requirements and deliverable
- Project scheduling, management and execution. Follow up through consulting, specification, prototyping, engineering and extended procedures
- Assist strategic and mechanic planning for digital marketing initiatives
- Handle client servicing, proposal, presentation, and market analysis, keep tracks of market trends by using industry tools and other research methods
- Assist the team leader in planning international marketing, both online and offline and help to service multi-national clients across a range of markets in APAC
- Ensure project team adopting procedures that are followed to the agreed control standards, delivered on time and to budget
- Liaise with clients, creative team, development team, media and digital planners, understand campaign objectives and implementation needs
Qualifications, Skills and Aptitudes Required :
- University graduate
- 0-2 years of experience in account servicing of digital agency / consultancy operation (fresh graduates are also welcomed)
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for an in-depth understanding of Internet in both business, creative and technology aspects, especially social media technology
- Passion for an in-depth understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Weibo, Wechat, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat platforms
- Commitment to learn, grow and excel
- Meticulous, organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented and have strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Good written, spoken English and Cantonese and strong communications skills
- Good Mandarin is a plus
- High-caliber candidates with more experience will be consider as Senior Account Executive
Organizational Relationship :
- Report directly to Head of Digital/ Account Manager / Account Director
- Work closely with all colleagues in creative, development and account servicing teams
- Work closely with all colleagues in media planning team
Please click Apply Now to submit your application.
All personal data received will only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#8867|
Havas Media International is a professional media communication agency specialized in providing strategic advertising media planning and buying services for advertisers via proprietary and industry best practices and research tools.
With the support of our parent company, HAVAS which is the second largest advertising group in France and the 6th largest global advertising and communications group worldwide, Havas Media Hong Kong serves a wide spectrum of global and local advertisers with a strong client portfolio in finance, investment, luxury, fashion, travel and consumer electronics sectors.
At Havas Media, we take great pride in the quality of our services and responsiveness to fulfill the needs of our clients.
We are currently looking to recruit a Media Executive to work within Havas Media International and support our planners and managers to help implement, track and report our campaigns for our clients.