As the assigned local social agency, we have a dedicated social team serving our client – one of the leading giants in the worldwide alcoholic beverages group. We offer holistic services including social strategy, content planning & creation, social media maintenance, and online media advertising. We are looking for a passionate social savvy to join our team now!
Content Planning and Calendars
- Manage brands’ local content calendar creation across all campaigns
- Content planning and localised content ideations
- Day-to-day communications with clients and creative briefings to copywriter, designer and other internal parties
- Contribute in content strategy development by conducting market/platform researches and social listening
- Manage clients’ multiple social media platforms independently and implement social strategy
- Day-to-day platforms maintenance and customer support services to enquiries in timely and professional manner
- Monitor platform performances to achieve campaign KPIs
- Communicate and coordinate with media team to execute media advertising
- Other ad-hoc tasks by clients from time to time
Reports and Analysis
- Develop a broad understanding of reporting metrics to help improve and strengthen social media management and content strategy development
- Conduct regular reports to deliver relevant insights and actions recommendations
- Gate-keep all performance data to ensure report accuracy
- Conduct competitive analysis on clients and competitors’ social activities to provide an industry benchmark and useful insights
Interested candidates should apply with full resume stating expected salary.
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3124743-01#3755|
VS MEDIA is a next generation media company built by young creative talents. We have offices in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Shanghai. As the first MCN focusing on Chinese content, we have over 700 creators within Greater China and over 140 million fans worldwide. Our mission is to empower creators and be the leaders of Content Marketing.
You will be working with a wide range of professionals in the media field - original content creators, celebrities, production specialists, sales and marketing professionals, etc. Our strong connection with Google and a few foreign cooperation parties will put you in different scenarios that require strong creative minds and adaptable abilities.
If you think you are creative, passionate, positive and bold- join our team!