- Selling and promoting IT infrastructure products and solutions to customers
- Develop new and penetrate current customers to achieve targets
- Maintain long-term relationship with our existing valued customers
- Diploma or above in Business or IT
- 1-2 years solid sales experience, in IT field will be advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Aggressive, self-motivated and result oriented
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
We offer attractive commission scheme and remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please submit your application IMMEDIATELY enclosing your full resume with Current and Expected salary to the following: Apply Now
EBS is an equal opportunities employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidential and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within EBS. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#0536|
EBS has 22 years of expertise offering total IT solutions including virtualization, enterprise storage & backup, network infrastructure, info. security, wireless networking and other professional services to enterprises, education institutes and HKSAR government. EBS has established four regional support centres in Shenzhen, Xiamen, Beijing and Shanghai to cater our customers' cross border business in PRC. Recently, EBS has been awarded the Government Tender for the supply of PC, network products and server & storage systems and provision of related services to various government departments under the "Standing Offer Agreement" (SOA) scheme effective from February 1st , 2013 for 36 months. In addition, we have been appointed the one of the Government Public Cloud Server Provider effective from May 31st, 2012.
Find more about us? Please visit http://www.hkebs.com.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we have the following openings to be filled by high calibre individuals.