- Report to Account Director
- Works with both regional and local team to develop inspirational briefs and briefings for creatives
- Goes to lengths to gain a thorough understanding of all aspects of the brand and the motivations/behaviour patterns of consumers in the marketplace
- Understand the market trends in Asia.
- Develop and present marketing/promotion ideas and proposal
- Maintain contact with clients in relation to their promotional requirements
- Strong client servicing skills for day to day management and key client contact
- Serve as liaison between the client and internal department, you are expected to have knowledge in project management skills to track the progression of campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Commerce or a related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, preferably in promotional or creative agency
- Overseas educated / regional exposure will be an advantage
- Ability to conceptualize, write creative presentation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, Japanese is a plus.
- Detailed minded and being able to work under pressure
- A passion for creative excellence and enjoys team work
We offer a friendly working environment in Causeway Bay, a five day week and fringe benefits that include medical insurance and 15 days paid leave annually.
Interested candidates please email full CV including previous work experience, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.