We’re looking for a (to be) research professional who enjoys an international/ diverse working environment to join our team in Hong Kong.
Career Prospect/ Job Responsibilities
• Opportunity in sharpening research expertise via team work, managing both large scale global programs and smaller scale/ local projects, as well as growing and deepening client relationship.
• Client management and development, e.g. day to day engagement ranging from progress update to sharing research findings; as well as gauging client’s business/ research needs.
• Project management: manage multiple projects with varying scale and coverage. Independently for smaller scale / local projects and with guidance from senior supervision for large scale/ regional or global projects.
• Typically you would be involved in the whole research process, from taking client briefs, writing proposals, developing research design to managing progress/ implementation and analysing findings/ generating reports.
• 4+ years of quantitative research experience from Market Research Agency is a MUST
• Competent knowledge of research processes, methodologies, project design, research techniques and models. Any skills in statistical software programs (SPSS) is a plus.
• Excellent project management, data analysis and interpretation skills
• Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced and diverse environment
• Enjoy voicing your thoughts and always think to make things better
• Good command in written and spoken English a MUST. Good command in written and spoken Chinese is a plus.
• Candidate with more experience will be considered as Account Manager. Or if fewer, Senior Researcher.
|Job ref no.||CT3121701-01#0027|
Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insights expertise. Collectively, our 30,000 employees offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider Kantar of companies and other partners.
Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls; from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research, incorporating ethnography and semiotics.