* To conduct daily sales call and visit productive / potential clients
* To prepare sales report and data manage of sales account
* To assist Assistant Director of Sales for daily report, annual report, marketing plan etc.
* To perform general office duties
* With solid experience in hotel industry is advantage
* Diploma or above
* Fluent in both Mandarin & English is advantage
* Good communication skills & computer knowledge
Interested applicants please send your resume stating your current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 2204 6900.
All information is collected for recruitment purpose only. Candidates who have not been invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Ibis North Point, the European leader in economy hotels offers guests the highest level of service and the ultimate in comfort in its category at the best market price. The brand guarantees its customers all over the world a consistent offer: a modern, connected and soundproofed room, an innovative and supremely comfortable bed.
We also provides regular review meeting on your career development and supports to your employment with Ibis North Point.