Circle Communications Ltd was founded in 1996. As an award-winning creative agency, Circle has taken initiative role focusing on Creative Advertising, Event and Digital Marketing Developments. With over 25 years’ experiences and collaborations with different experts from different countries. We provide high quality services and solutions for each project accordingly.
- Client management, Project management and Event management
- Advertising, events and digital marketing
- Prepare proposal and other business documentation
- Assist in client servicing; liaise/ coordinate with all internal & external parties
- Participate in pitch, proposal, sales support and presentation
- Perform project and event management; from concept, design, proofreading, production to onsite supervision, etc.
- Handle digital & social media marketing as well as online & offline media plan and placement
- Market information update and analysis
- Establish good relationship & follow-up with key accounts in all issues
- University graduate in Marketing or Communications, or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in creative agency or marketing firm (at least 8 years for Senior Account Manager)
- Well versed in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation, time-management and computer skills (must be proficient in MSOffice)
- Detail-minded, well-organized, proactive, highly motivated, responsible and a good team player/ leader
- Proficient in digital marketing, project management
- Pleasant, Independent and willing to work overtime
- Willing to work under high pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
Starting salary and title will be considered according to candidates’ experiences. We offer good prospects of promotion, as well as excellent remuneration package including 5-day work, 10 days annual leaves, medical insurance, discretionary bonus, etc. Please send full resume with current and expected salary to HR & Admin. Manager Mr. John Chow (CV in MS Word document / PDF format).
- 5-day work week with bank holidays
- Attendance and Long-serviced award
- Medical insurance scheme
- OT allowance (meal and transportation)
- Minimum 10 days annual leave up to 14 days of annual leave reference to seniority
- Marriage leave, Paternity leave, etc
- Birthday Red Packet
*Information collected will be treated confidential and used for recruitment purpose only*
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.