• Responsible for fostering online advertising sales and fulfilling sales target
• Manage the online sales team towards corporate direction
• Exposure in business development and implementing sales strategies
• Maintain close relationship with advertising agency and direct clients
• Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
• Minimum 1 year sales experience in publishing / media sales industry, online media preferable
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Able to work in a dynamic industry
• Aggressive, well-organized and customer oriented
• Good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, good spoken in Mandarin would be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/04999723-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||ACM-SALPRC-ETN (CT3111112-01#0213)|
ET Net Limited, was founded in 1994 by Hong Kong Economic Times (HKET) Group, inherits HKET's experience and expertise in providing timely investment information. Throughout the years, it has forged a leading marketing position in the Hong Kong financial industry by offering a full-range of real-time stock quotation and financial information serviced to banks, brokerage firms, listed companies and retails investors. In recent years, ET Net is also expanding rapidly in Greater China region and was granted a license in 2001 to disseminate news and financial information in China.
We provided a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our fellow colleagues, we now invite enthusiastic candidates who strive to provide the best services to our customers to join our dynamic team.