Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Promote a wide range of IT products or solutions to customers;
2. Develop a new business and achieve specified sales target;
3. Ensure sales opportunities are identified, managed and closed effectively;
4. High touch base with customers to understand the requirement and business need.
1. Degree or Diploma graduated;
2. Around 2-5 years IT experience will be an advantage;
3. Good command of spoken & written Cantonese, English, Mandarin a plus;
4. Mature, aggressive, self-motivated, independent, energetic with strong sense of commitment and responsibility;
5. Strong team player with good interpersonal skill.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0829|
NetCraft Information Technology (Macau) Co. Ltd was established in 1996, as a member of NetCraft Technology Group. Since 1996, NetCraft has achieved significant growth throughout Mainland China. The growth enabled NetCraft to reach major cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong.
NetCraft is recognized to be the leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Solution Provider in Macau, specializing in Network & System Infrastructure, Security, Virtualization & Cloud Infrastructure, IT infrastructure management and so forth. Overall, NetCraft's high levels of professional customer service and offered solutions granted optimal trust, and support by our extensive clients especially from the Public and the Private Sectors.
Our relationship with many of the key technology providers ensures we can offer expert independent advice on the most advantageous networking, hardware and software solutions for your organization.
To conclude, with persistent effort in carrying out its transformed approach of “Customer-Focused and Service-Oriented" services and solutions, we commit ourselves to deliver the most sophisticated technologies, research and development to serve our clients and the community. We are proud to provide end-to-end integrated IT services to customers that covers IT planning and consultation, design and implementation of software solutions, outsourcing of IT system operations and maintenance, systems integration, equipment rental, IT outsourcing and maintenance services by cooperation with many domestic and international IT vendors and also long term strategic partners.