Job Description and responsibilities:
- Contract preparation and follow up;
- Handle enquiries from vendors, business partners and customers;
- Coordinate with peers internally for customer enquiries and needs;
- Assist deployment of self-service kiosks and vending machines at key locations;
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned;
- 1+ years work experience in sales/marketing/tech or related fields;
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Outstanding communication skills, commercial sense and results driven;
- Prior experience in B2B sales or account management a plus;
- Experience in F&B or property management industry is an advantage;
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#8749|
Hong Kong Vending Systems Company Limited is an innovative operator of vending machines in Hong Kong. We serve a wide variety of products, including a complete beverage selection – sodas, sports drinks, water, and juices – as well as organic foods, snacks and locally-produced products. We are founded by entrepreneurs with over 30 years of experience running successful businesses and are looking for dynamic, self-starters to help us expand our rapidly growing business.