Leading in the Asia-Pacific region, Apptask spearheads the development of innovative enterprise-level mobile applications with cutting-edge technologies. With a vision of being an international powerhouse in mobile solutions, Apptask specialized in developing premier and practical B2B solutions across the most popular mobile platforms.
Apptask insists on “dual-core” development philosophy – investing resources in developing our own products, as well as making our best effort to develop tailored solutions to our customers’ business needs. Our flagship product, mPub, was launched with proven success that won the 2011 Hong Kong ICT Award – Best Life Style Gold Award, in recognition of its revolutionary digital publishing mobile solution. Other products like emTask, mShare and TeamNote are also well received in the market.
Apptask has created over 200 mobile apps for multi-national corporations and municipal clients, such as Standard Chartered Bank, Disneyland, McDonalds, Nielsen, Philips, OSIM, HKTDC, CTM, WuXi Technology Park and Shanghai City Council, etc.
- Developing new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and provide best fit solutions.
- Building long-lasting relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Achieving established goals and targets.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need.
- Identifying industry trends.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Active and proactive characters.
- Proficient in English and Chinese is a must and fluent Putonghua is a plus
- At least 1 year’s sales experience. Fresh graduates are welcome.
• We offer 5 days’ work, medical benefit, competitive salary, year-end bonus, free snack, drinks, playground area
• Most important requirement “Love and share what you make”
|Job ref no.||CT3127825-01#8867|