- Lead & coach a small team of account executives and senior account executives
- Responsible for day to day project administration in a meticulous and timely manner
- Develop thorough understanding of the brands and apply relevant knowledge to meet or exceed clients’ expectation
- Prepare media plan and budget summary and follow through the project campaign
- Translate ideas into an integrated advertising and marketing plan to help our business partners and customers achieve their business objectives
- Manage campaigns deliverables and coordinate with the project team, creative team & digital team to implement the best class of digital and advertising campaigns
Qualifications, Skills and Other Requirement
- Degree or above in Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, E-commerce, Project Management, PR or related discipline
- With minimum 3 years relevant experience and proven successful client account servicing track record is preferred
- Strong in execution, project management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication in both written and oral presentations (English and Chinese)
- Detail-minded, well-organised, a good team leader and a strong sense of responsibility
- Passionate about advertising and demonstrate a positive attitude with ability to get things done
Attractive salary & 5-day work per week. Interested parties please email full CV with both present & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.