Our client, an award-winning agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with potential and existing clients.
- Liaising with the clients to identify needs.
- Preparing and presenting engaging creative proposal with the creative team.
- Planning, managing and leading the production of meaningful storytelling video projects from ideation to completion.
- Managing timeline and budget of the assigned projects.
To be considered, you must have:
- A degree holder with around 5 years’ working experience in agencies or production house. Candidates with lesser or no experience can be considered for Senior Account Executive or Account Executive.
- Good understanding of design, production, motion graphic and multimedia production will have an advantage.
- Passionate about storytelling and production of moving content.
- Good account servicing, project management, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
- Dynamic, self-motivated, energetic, curious, outspoken, creative and positive personality.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, Apply Now with your updated resume.
All information collected is for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in the strictest of confidence. (HKEA#66094)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.