• Client engagement, management and development
• Manage a range of research projects with minimal senior supervision
• Provide quality services to clients independently including all aspects of research process including client briefings, writing proposals and reports, project design and implementation, and analyzing of research findings
• Play a key role in delivering value added insights via research projects
• 4+ years of quantitative research experience from Market Research Agency is a MUST
• Competent knowledge of research processes, methodologies, project design, research techniques and models
• Excellent project management, data analysis and interpretation skills
• Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
• Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Account Manager
Interested parties, please click Apply Now to apply. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||MBHK-QUANT-CTGJ-20180601 (CT3115275-01#0020)|
Kantar Millward Brown – We build great brands
Want to be a brand and communication consultant and advice some of the leading multinational brands in Hong Kong?
Over the past three decades, Kantar Millward Brown has grown to be one of the world’s leading brand and communication research consulting company. With offices in 50 countries, we work with 70 of the top 100 global brands. Today, we continue to push the boundaries of brand consulting and communication development. Powered by insight, innovative thinking, and a rich heritage, we focus on providing actionable solutions to address key client business issues.