Accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the credit worthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Holder of Diploma in Business or Accounting Management, with legislation knowledge.
2. Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in credit.
3. Experience in credit control and negotiation.
4. Good PC knowledge in MS Words and Excel.
5. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.