Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, explore and maintain client relationships;
- Uncover client's business needs, desires and objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs;
- Clearly communicate client's objectives with Business Development & Consulting Teams and drive development of timely solution;
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape client's business;
- Be responsible for sales presentation, proposal preparation and contract negotiation.
- 3 to 5 years IT experience in banks or in banking solution vendors;
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration, Public Relationship or related disciplines;
- Strong business and marketing sense and the ability to meet the sales goals;
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Excellent in spoken and written English and Cantonese;
- Knowledge or experience in Wealth Management/Private Banking operation is an advantage.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#8161|
Axisoft is a Top-Notch Wealth Management Solutions Provider. We have been helping global top tier Private Banks and Wealth Management Institutions to improve their profitability and operation efficiency. Our solutions have been implemented in several countries, such as Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Australia, Japan and Switzerland.
We are looking for candidates of high caliber to fill the following position: