• Promote our innovative services to existing merchant clients including cross-selling or up-selling
• Provide full-range and one-stop key account merchant service.
• Work with IT and operation team to provide professional troubleshooting service.
• Understand and collect user requirement and work with the IT team to further improve our products.
• Build and maintain a harmonized agency-client relationship at all levels.
• Test and support on innovative projects that we are developing
• Degree holder, Major in marketing, business administration, communications are preferred
• 3-5 years work experience;
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Services Assistant Manager;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Strong account management and project management skills;
• Good sense of responsibility and team spirit;
• Proficient in MS office;
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese is essential
• 5-days work
• Group medical insurance
• discretionary bonus
• Excellent career development opportunities
• Free snacks and drinks, team lunch and TGIF
|Job ref no.||CT3120016-01#0004|
QFPay Haojin Fintech Limited
QFPay, headquared in Beijing, is China's largest service platform for merchants providing a series of business solutions and value-added services, including integrated online and offline payment services, like Wechat Pay and Alipay, as well as digital business solutions. Up till now, there are more than a million merchants using our services all over China.
We need someone like YOU to be a part of our growing team. Our office is lively, agile and energetic, though often busy. We have an open work culture, great for you to work in and grow. An opportunity is available to learn the most popular payment solutions.