Our company is working with global listed companies and professional parties including bankers, lawyers, accountants etc., and we are currently looking for executives to join our team in Hong Kong. It is a great opportunity to learn from our skilled and experienced management teams that are looking to add to these new joiners.
- Serving as a direct liaison between clients and internal teams to ensure timely and accurate production
- Communicating precisely and clearly with clients and relevant parties to ensure smooth delivery, and making practical suggestions to satisfy clients’ need when necessary
- Meeting all the extremely tight timeframe for documental and electronic submissions
- Associate degree or above
- Rotational shift duties are required
- Overtime working is required
- Conversational in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Highly self-motivated, analytical and directed with keen attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills focusing on achieving clients’ satisfaction and building quality relationship
- Able to work under pressure, maintain self-control and efficiency
- 5 days work
- Overtime payment and shift allowances are provided
- Medical benefits
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
We offer attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your FULL RESUME with AVAILABILITY, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY by clicking Apply Now .
All information of candidates will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.