- Build and manage strong partnership and relationship with ABO (Amway Business Owner).
- Conduct an ABO research/ data analysis and developing reports to monitor, track and analyze KPI in order to support ABO’s business growth aligning with company direction.
- Motivate, guide and encourage ABO to build a strong and ethical Amway business through education and counselling on the Amway Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Identify problems that may affect the business and recommend solutions to the Manager.
- Plan and implement meetings, recognition, trainings and visits.
- Identify ABO's needs and provide support and service through regular communications.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Act as emcee in company events if needed.
- Degree qualification or above
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in customer services, sales or marketing, experience in direct selling industry is highly preferred
- Outgoing and positive personality with excellent communications and presentation skills
- Self-motivated individual who is able to work independently and thrive in a results-driven environment
- Good command of spoken, listening and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Strong data analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure with Can-Do attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Input is a must
- Occasional oversea traveling is required
We offer guaranteed 13 months’ pay and comprehensive benefit scheme.
Interested parties, please send your resume and expected salary to HR Department via e-mail to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For further information about Amway Hong Kong Limited, please visit the Company’s web site:www.amway.com.hk.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.