• Responsible for the daily performance of all activities necessary to complete payment, process payroll and those tasks related to human resource management
• Provide general supporting administrative works for the company
• Provide timely and accurate finance and management accounting reports
• Handle daily accounting operations and full set of accounts independently
• Handle statutory audit and prepare audited financial statements
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting or other equivalent qualification
• At least 3-5 years’ relevant work experience is preferred
• Familiar with Accounting Software, MS Office and Excel
• With a strong sense of responsibility and able to meet tight deadline with high accuracy
• Immediate available would be preferred
CV and cover letter with expected salary in pdf file format send to:[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Successful applicant will be contacted by phone and e-mail for a job interview.
|Job ref no.||CT3118211-01#0010|
|Require to Travel||